Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Weekly Wishlist #1


1. Just browsing the web, making up a little preliminary birthday wishlist in my head as I go, and I find myself optimistically drawn to net-a-porter.com, and then in a comlete frenzy of imaginary unlimited funds, onto the  latest haute couture catwalk shows. My birthday wishlist soon fills up with the likes of Zac Posen, Stella McCartney, Marchesa, and my all time, never failing, favourite: Chanel.
Many-a-daydream later, and I snap back into reality, only to find my hypothetical Chanel wardrobe is snatched cruelly away from my measly student budget. This is the point where I rejoice in their beauty range! Alas, I can actually own a piece of the Chanel magic (please excuse my cheesiness!) in the form of my perfume of choice, Chanel Chance eau Tendre.
Every time I'm in Boots or Debenhams, I try (and fail miserably) to inconspicuously have a spritz of my current favourite perfume as I currently don't even own a bottle. Anyway, what a ramble, this is why it's number one on my wishlist: I don't actually own my favourite perfume - this needs rectifying immediately.


2. I've been searching for a peplum top for aaaaaaaages now, but could never find one that I really wanted, i.e. plain, no embellishments, and a nice/non-see-through material. This Topshop one is exactly what I've been looking for! And it's petite! I'm a big fan of black clothes, but this top is sold in so many different colours, including turquiose which is fun for summer. Hmm, decisions...


3. I need a look-a-like version of the YSL Arty ring in my life. So pretty!


4. I can't make my mind up as to whether these platforms are ugly in a good way, or just ugly. Either way, with a price tag of only £24 and the fact that they're velvet AND burgundy (my favourite combo!), I'd be very tempted to add to basket if they had my size online! I'll have to hunt them down in store. Fingers crossed they'll be in the sale; if there's one good thing to being ridiculously tiny petite (I'm a titchy 5 foot 0!), it's that the sales are usually filled with size 3 shoes!


5. Forever a lover of shiny, metallic nail polishes, the whole of the Model's Own Beetlejuice collection is simply gorgeous and so eye-catching. My favourite, although I admit this changes daily, is the Emerald Black Beetle shade. For a fiver, they're pretty decent value for money too!

Hope everybody has been enjoying the holidays, even with the pathetic weather in the UK at the minute! 
Love, Amy 
xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, i love a peplum atm... very Kim kardashian. The ring is gorge too!


    love your blog

    Sheree x

    @shereemilli

    www.glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist:) I really want a peplum but not sure whether to go with black or white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the velvet shoes and I have that peplum top, it is definitely a good investment :)Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahh I want the Chanel.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete